Retreat Itinerary will be posted soon.
For now we are happy to share more information about Meredith’s classes, which are open to all levels. Her classes are playful, enhance flexibility and conditioning and emphasize building core strength. Each class includes inversions and the teaching of one or more acrobatic movements (a flip or trick) and are fun and engaging for both beginners and the seasoned yogi.
Each class begins with centering and pranayama in the hammock followed by stretching, strengthening and conditioning segments based on the individual group’s needs.
Each class features a weightless inverted sequence where students will experience the benefits of inversions such as:
- improved mood
- better digestion
- boosted immunity
- detoxification of cardiovascular and lymphatic systems
- decompression of the vertebrae *core strengthening
CLASS STYLES DURING RETREAT include
- Flips and Tricks (acrobatics)
- Restorative (floor and aerial)
- Open Studio Time (supervised practice time to practice what you learned in class and to take photos of your new moves)
Come learn to fly and take your practice off the mat and into the air.
Follow Retreat Host Meredith Weil @meredithismia