1. LOCATION & EASE OF ACCESS - Ambergris Caye, one of the top 25 destinations in the world as voted by TripAdvisor, offers visitors a unique blend of the best of a Caribbean Island and Mayan influences. The island is a very serene place to relax, unwind and recharge. Direct Flights to Belize City run daily from Los Angeles, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Denver and Toronto. Weekly flights also originate from Chicago and Newark. From Belize City we organize a 20 minute flight to Ambergris Caye.
2. DIVING & SNORKELING - You may have heard of Ambergris Caye for it's stellar diving. After all the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world is located just minutes from the shore of the Caye. Other others for diving or snorkeling include the Hol Chan Marine Reserve where you can swim with nurse sharks and sting rays or the Blue Hole, which is a premier dive location and the largest sea hole in the world.
3. RESORT WITH IDEAL ROOM TYPES FOR A RETREAT - Mahogany Bay Resort is built from sustainably harvested indigenous hardwoods, give each accommodation a warm and inviting experience. Retreat guests select from a handful of room types with different price points to fit each budget. Garden Cottages are free-standing cottages with either 1 King Bed or King Bed plus a Queen Loft for friends sharing. Lower Keeping Suites are another sharable room type with more than 700 square feet with 2 Queen Beds. Family Cottages are the ideal set up for a group featuring 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room and more. Room types in the family cottage include a King room with private bathroom, a King room with shared bathroom and 2 twins with shared bathroom. Click here to see a sample retreat to Mahogany Bay Resort.
4. VILLAGE WITHIN THE RESORT - Mahogany Bay Village, where the Resort is located is a designed community with lots of diverse restaurants to choose from. There are 10 unique Food & Beverage outlets within the Townlet and an additional restaurant and bar at the Beach Club. Options include Veranda, the Resort signature fine dining restaurant, Shaken, the outdoor pool-side venue, Jyoto, a premiere Sushi Restaurant and Hive, featuring healthy bowls and juices, among others.
5. YOGA STUDIO - Science & Soul Wellness Center is the most incredible fully equipped yoga studio, accommodating up to 40 people. This world class retreat center located in Mahogany Bay Village features Aerial Yoga Hammocks, a Healing Ayurvedic Spa and of course the necessary Yoga Mats, Block, Bolsters,
6. PRIVATE BEACH CLUB - Mahogany Bay Beach Club is the only private beach in the country of Belize. Accessible by a short boat ride, running every hour from Mahogany Bay Resort this swimmable beach is ideal for SUP Yoga, beachfront dining or just relaxing under a tree.
7. EASY PLANNING - It's easy to plan your next Retreat to Belize. Well Xplored has amazing contracted rates and handles all the logistics and reservations. Feel free to Call, Text or Email for more information: Dawn Oliver 631.835.4259 or firstname.lastname@example.org.